Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST
Join this three hour hands-on workshop to gain a better understanding of how GitLab’s security offering helps inject security measures earlier in your development cycle.
In this session, we will provide hands-on examples with you in the driver’s seat and explore:
- How early visibility can reduce your risk and eliminate code roadblocks to help you scale your app sec program.
- How vulnerabilities are found by the developer within their CI pipeline and actions to take.
- How to automate and monitor your security policies.
- Security challenges of next gen software and steps you can take now.
- 9:00am: Intro and Technology Overview
- 9:10am: DevSecOps Roadmap and Q&A
- 9:55am: Uniting Dev and Sec Perspectives
- 10:15am: Dev Workflow
- 10:35am: AppSec Workflow
- 11:05am: Hands-on Integration Workshop - Q&A and Closing
To participate in the workshop, you will need a laptop with the latest version of Google Chrome and Zoom installed.