Everyone is trying to ship software faster and deliver new features. However, the mixture of custom tools and integrations prevents them from reaching their goals. Recent research quantified this challenge and highlights suggested strategies to minimize the toolchain overhead.
Learn how to:
- Spend more time writing code, less maintaining toolchains
- Decrease toolchain downtime
- Improve toolchain security
- Increase developer capacity and efficiency
- Increase agility to respond to the market
Join GitLab and guest speaker Forrester Principal Analyst Christopher Condo for an interactive discussion on toolchain complexity and how to manage the visibility, security and productivity challenges.
- Date: Thursday, September 12, 2019
- Time: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Georgetown Ballroom
- Address: 5623 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98108
Register today to save your spot!