Everyone is trying to ship software faster and deliver new features. However, the mixture of custom tools and integrations prevents them from reaching their goals. Recent research quantified this challenge and highlights suggested strategies to minimize the toolchain overhead.
Learn how to:
- Spend more time writing code, less maintaining toolchains
- Decrease toolchain downtime
- Improve toolchain security
- Increase developer capacity and efficiency
- Increase agility to respond to the market
Join GitLab and guest speaker Forrester Principal Analyst Christopher Condo for an interactive discussion on toolchain complexity and how to manage the visibility, security and productivity challenges.
- Date: Tuesday, December 10, 2019
- Time: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Firehouse Chicago
- Address: 1545 W. Rosemont, Chicago, IL 60660
Register today to save your spot!
At GitLab we aim to make our events accessible to everyone, regardless of disability or special needs. We vet all of our venues for accessibility. If you have a disability or special needs, please reach out to us at [email protected] and let us know and we will follow up with you pre-event. This information will be kept private and will be distributed only to the individuals who need it to complete your accommodation request.