Rapid iterations of DevOps, along with a host of new tools, can make an application security program seem like a square peg in a round hole as enterprises try to push Sec into the middle of DevOps. At the same time, modern applications rely on a more dynamic environment that can introduce new security challenges, particularly as they scale.
In this session, we will provide hands-on examples with you in the driver’s seat and explore:
- Details of exactly how to shift left, from both the developer’s perspective and the security team’s perspective, with workflows for each.
- Understand how vulnerabilities are found by the developer within their CI pipeline and actions to take.
- See how early visibility can reduce your risk and eliminate effort to help you scale your app sec program.
- Automate and monitor your security policies.
- Security challenges of next gen software and steps you can take now.
- 9:00 AM: Introductions
- 9:10 AM: Contribute to our DevSecOps Roadmap
- 9:25 AM: Q&A
- 9:45 AM: Break
- 9:55 AM: Uniting Dev and Sec Perspectives
- 10:15 AM: Dev Workflow
- 10:35 AM: AppSec Workflow
- 11:05 AM: Hands-On Integration Workshop
- 11:45 AM: Q&A / Closing
After attending, you will be prepared to identify gaps in your security program with pragmatic advice for how to reduce your risks.
To participate in the workshop, you will need a laptop with the latest version of Google Chrome and Zoom installed.