GitLab makes it easier to communicate with your team; cross-link to related work and finish your work efficiently. In this introduction webcast, you'll see how to use GitLab day-to-day, and we'll take a big-picture look at branching strategies to manage software development.
- Step-by-step tutorial: Gitlab workflow
- Discussion: GitLab Flow - Branching strategies
- Q&A: Questions from webcast attendees answered live
- Log-in link: fill out the form to receive an email with the link
- Date: Thursday, March 10, 2016
- Time: 5pm (17:00) UTC; 12pm EST; 9am PST
Can't make it at that time? That's OK! Register anyway and we'll send you the recording.