Date: June 23, 2022
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm PT
This workshop is dedicated to US Public Sector only.
Uncover how the most effective Application Development teams leverage GitLab to automate their DevOps process and achieve material business outcomes. In this 3-hour simulated team environment, attendees will respond to various scenarios utilizing GitLab's single application for the entire DevOps lifecycle. No previous experience with GitLab is required.
This workshop is designed for IT/Application Development/Infrastructure professionals:
- Actively evaluating GitLab (or similar technology) for their organization
- Driving innovation by knowing the full scope of the GitLab platform
- Planning to deliver better software faster, increase operational efficiencies, and reduce security and compliance risk
- 9:00am: Welcome & Intro to GitLab
- 9:30am: GitLab as a PM tool & lab
- 10:10am: GitLab basics for developers & lab
- 11:10am: Digging deeper into CI/CD & lab
- 11:40am: Q&A and closing
To participate in the workshop, you will need a laptop with the latest version of Google Chrome and Zoom installed. GitLab workshops are intended to provide an introduction to GitLab topics with a hands-on approach. Workshops are not intended to replace training classes. Please be prepared to start promptly at the beginning of class to maximize your experience and minimize disruption of other attendees.