Uncover how the most effective IT teams leverage GitLab to automate their DevSecOps process and achieve cutting-edge results. You’re invited to participate in a simulated team environment where attendees will respond to various scenarios utilizing the GitLab toolchain. We’ll cover everything from Project Management to Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), as well as incorporating Security Scanning early on in the process to greatly reduce vulnerabilities and technical debt. Register for this complimentary hands-on workshop and discover how GitLab:
- Increases operational efficiencies via a single, scalable end-to-end interface
- Reduces complexity to deliver better products faster with seamless collaboration and automation
- Reduces security & compliance risk via automated static and dynamic scanning
- Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 , 2020
- Time: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm PST
- Location: Presidio, 114 Pacifica Suite 290 Irvine, CA 92618
Fill out the form to save your spot today!
At GitLab, we aim to make our events accessible to everyone, regardless of disability or special needs. We vet all of our venues for accessibility. If you have a disability or special needs, please reach out to us at [email protected] and let us know and we will follow up with you pre-event. This information will be kept private and will be distributed only to the individuals who need it to complete your accommodation request.
COVID-19 Event Disclaimer
GitLab’s top priority (as always) is the health and safety of our attendees and team members. GitLab reserves the right to switch any hosted in-person event to a virtual event. If this is done, we will communicate to all attendees via email.