Date: October 13, 2021
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm PT
This workshop is dedicated to US Public Sector only.
Uncover how the most effective Application Development teams leverage GitLab to automate their DevOps process and achieve material business outcomes. In this 3-hour simulated team environment, attendees will respond to various scenarios utilizing GitLab's single application for the entire DevOps lifecycle. No previous experience with GitLab is required.
This workshop is designed for IT/Application Development/Infrastructure professionals:
- Actively evaluating GitLab (or similar technology) for their organization
- Driving innovation by knowing the full scope of the GitLab platform
- Planning to deliver better software faster, increase operational efficiencies, and reduce security and compliance risk
- 9:00am: Welcome & Intro to GitLab
- 9:30am: GitLab as a PM tool & lab
- 10:10am: GitLab basics for developers & lab
- 11:10am: Digging deeper into CI/CD & lab
- 11:40am: Q&A and closing