Date: Thursday 27th January, 2022
Time: 9:00am-12:00pm GMT / 10:00am-1:00pm CET
Join us live for a 3-hour virtual hands on workshop and uncover how the most effective Application Development teams leverage GitLab to automate their DevOps process and achieve material business outcomes.
In this 3 hour simulated team environment, attendees will respond to various scenarios utilizing GitLab’s single application for the entire DevOps lifecycle. No previous experience with GitLab is required.
This workshop is designed for IT/Application Development/Infrastructure professionals:
- Actively evaluating GitLab (or similar technology) for their organization
- Driving innovation by knowing the full scope of the GitLab platform
- Planning to deliver better software faster, increase operational efficiencies, and reduce security and compliance risks
- 09:00am - 09:20am: Welcome & Introduction to Gitlab
- 09:30am -10:00am: Using GitLab as a PM tool & lab
- 10:10am -10:40am: GitLab Basics for Developers & lab
- 11:10am - 11:40am: Digging deeper into CI/CD & lab
- 11:40am -12:00pm: Q & A
- 12:00pm: Closing
Fill out the form to save your spot today!
At GitLab we aim to make our events accessible to everyone, regardless of disability or special needs. We vet all of our venues for accessibility. If you have a disability or special needs, please reach out to us at [email protected] and let us know and we will follow up with you pre-event. This information will be kept private and will be distributed only to the individuals who need it to complete your accommodation request.