With the steady rise of new devices and the growing capabilities of existing ones, the average user logs into networks, applications, or platforms from a variety of different devices. While device flexibility is great from a user perspective, it also represents significant security challenges to organizations.
Following our recent partnership with Yubico, offering a higher level of authentication through YubiKeys, we are teaming up with Yubico again. This time, to discuss security trends and best practices.
In this webcast:
- Key trends that affect the security of your team
- Real-life examples of how both GitLab and Yubico work to improve security
- Advice on industry best practices
- Log-in link: fill out the form to receive an email with the link
- Date: 2016-07-27
- Time: 17:00 UTC; 1pm EST; 10am PDT
Can't make it at that time? That's OK! Register anyway and we'll send you the recording.