This event is designed for public sector organizations and uses content specific to government agencies and universities.
Uncover how the most effective government IT teams leverage GitLab to automate their DevSecOps process and achieve cutting-edge results.
You’re invited to participate in a simulated team environment where attendees will respond to various scenarios utilizing the GitLab toolchain. We’ll cover everything from Project Management to Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), as well as incorporating Security Scanning early on in the process to greatly reduce vulnerabilities and technical debt.
- Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2020
- Time: 7:45 am - 12:00pm EDT
- Location: Convene
- Address: 575 7th St. NW, Washington, DC 20004
Register for this complimentary hands-on workshop and discover how GitLab:
- Increases operational efficiencies via a single, scalable end-to-end interface
- Reduces complexity to deliver better products faster with seamless collaboration and automation
- Reduces security & compliance risk via automated static and dynamic scanning
At GitLab we aim to make our events accessible to everyone, regardless of disability or special needs. We vet all of our venues for accessibility. If you have a disability or special needs, please reach out to us at [email protected] and let us know and we will follow up with you pre-event. This information will be kept private and will be distributed only to the individuals who need it to complete your accommodation request.